Business IT Support Process
To submit a service request from your computer for BIOS Support please, follow these simple instructions.
- Locate the BIOS Icon on the system tray located in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
- Click the right mouse button while hovering over the BIOS icon to reveal the menu below.
- Click “Create Service Ticket” in the menu and you will be presented with the following message box. Please make certain that your correct email address is in the “From:” line to begin the process.
- Fill in a description of what your issue is in the Subject line (please provide some level of detail here such as “Problem when trying to send email” instead of just “Mail trouble”). Then provide details about the specific problem in the body of the message.
- If you have an error on your screen you can click on the “Attach Screenshot” button in the top right hand corner to attach the error automatically. (Beware, when you click the button your submission will minimize to the tray so that the screenshot doesn’t include your message. Once it finished simply click on the Create Service Ticket on the bottom bar of your desktop to re-open the submission).
- If everything is filled in entirely, click the SEND button in the top left hand corner of the window.
- Your Submission is now complete.
If you have any questions, please contact the Helpdesk at (504) 849-0570 Option 1.