Contracting and Construction
Don’t you want an IT support partner that understands the industry in which your New Orleans business operates?
When you’re in construction or engineering, there’s a lot to account for. You move between offices, job sites, meetings, and more – so it’s easy to lose a contract, or miss an important call or email. BIOS Technologies provides comprehensive communication solutions so that you can have peace of mind knowing you’re always accessible. We give you the power to get work done wherever it’s most convenient for you, while still being able to connect with clients and co-workers.
Don’t sell yourself short with general IT support services! Choose BIOS Technologies as your strategic IT partner to get industry-based support. Contact us today at (504) 849-0570 or email@example.com for more information.
With our managed services, we provide the following for your business:
- We monitor all your issues and concerns to track any patterns that arise in your support needs so that we can better provide permanent technology solutions.
- We keep an eye on your network day and night to provide the quickest response possible for any issues that may occur.
- We secure your network with industry-leading measures including managed anti-virus software and formidable firewalls for protection against digital threats.
- We work with you as your Virtual CIO to better strategize for the future of your business and any technology you may require.
- We provide contingencies for any emergency by backing up your sensitive data to secure off-site locations on a regular basis.
- We present you with more convenient opportunities to get work done by configuring workstations and mobile devices for use away from the office.
- We comprehensively support your systems with convenient on-site appointments in the case that our staff cannot resolve the error remotely.
Get the IT support that your industry calls for! To learn more about what we can do for your New Orleans business’ IT systems, contact BIOS Technologies at (504) 849-0570 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.