BIOS Technologies has an immediate full time opening for a Network Administrator. Our Network Administrators are responsible for supporting IT infrastructure for technology driven companies. The Network Administrator will support an assigned client base on a pre-scheduled rotation and is responsible for:
- Visiting multiple client sites to perform proactive network administration
- Managing client LAN/WAN, virtual environments, storage, backup and security technologies
- Proactive and reactive technical support for client LAN and WAN infrastructure
- Participate in new client onboarding including network assessments and creating technical documentation
- Assessing and benchmarking client WAN and LAN against standards and best practices
- Helping clients identify technical risks within their IT environment
- Working cross functionally with all of BIOS support teams to deliver comprehensive client support services
The position requires a well-rounded technical background, strong business intuition, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to present professionally at all levels of a corporate structure.
- The Network Administrator must possess a minimum of three years of full time hands on experience managing business class network technologies.
- Details, Details, Details – Must be detail oriented and love documentation
- 1 or more technical certifications (MCP, MTA, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, CCA, VCP)
- 3 or more years overall in a business IT support role and/or Network Administration function
- Microsoft Windows Server Management and Configuration – Windows 2003/2008/2012
- Exchange Server Management – Exchange 2007 and Higher
- Office 365 Business and Enterprise Editions
- Active Directory Administration and Domain Management
- VMware ESXi and vSphere v4.1 and Higher
- Server Hardware Configuration and Management
- SAN and Storage Array Technology Configuration and Management
- Terminal Server/RDS Server Configuration and Management
- Layer 2 Ethernet Switch Administration, including VLAN Management
- IP Scheme Management
- Enterprise Firewall Administration
- Enterprise Backup and DR Technology
- UPS Power Management Technology
Exposure to These Products is a Plus:
- HP and Dell Servers
- Cloud services: Office 365
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
- Storage Craft Shadow Protect, Datto
- EMC VNX SAN Technologies
- Cisco, Fortinet, SonicWALL, OpenDNS security technology
- PC UPS and Powerchute
WHYSHOULD YOU JOIN BIOS?
- This opportunity will expose you to a variety of projects and the latest technologies that will allow you to learn and evolve your IT skills, as well as your business acumen.
- We recognize and reward talent.
- We invest in our employees’ professional growth, making them more knowledgeable and valuable within the industry.
- Our employees are constantly encouraged and challenged to take their careers to the next level.
- We hire only the best people who help make our company awesome, and we even pay them more than the industry average.
- Our employees are uniquely positioned to help drive growth, creating new opportunities for the entire team.
- We have excellent short-term and long-term benefits, including: Medical, dental and life insurance from day one of employment; Generous paid time off (PTO); Competitive 401k plan with employer match
- We have a strong business plan with clear objectives, and a team that is fully aligned with our mission to help us get there.
- Our leaders have the vision, passion and experience to continue driving our company forward, making BIOS an exciting place to work.
- You’ll be part of a winning team, and enjoy a great work environment and culture!